Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Goodness

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things about summer is the abundance of fresh strawberries! They are easy to find, huge and juicy, sweet, and always on sale.

If you know me, you know about my absolute love of all things chocolate!!! One of my favorite summer treats (other than ice cream which I seem to crave almost daily when the temperature is soaring outside!) is chilled chocolate covered strawberries. I recently dipped a batch for no special reason other than to enjoy the delicious fruits of summer!

Now, if only we had a pool....

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey there!!
found you via your comment on my blog give away!!

have to say..plenty of inspiraiton here..i will be back to visit!

Andrea said...

oh my those look so yummy!Strawberrys are my favorite, I like to make fresh shakes with them!