Thursday, April 1, 2010

Amy + Adam = In Love


A friend of ours from our Campus Crusade for Christ staff team here in Denver recently got engaged, and on Monday, Truman and I did an engagement shoot for them at Wash Park near downtown.  Amy and Adam are a fun-loving, vibrant and adventurous couple, and we wanted to capture that in their photos.  They were such good sports and we had a lot of fun at their shoot.  Here are a few of my favorites:

 

I have loved having a hobby that Truman and I can share in and enjoy together, especially a creative one.  I have always appreciated good photos (and preserving them in scrapbooks), and with his interest in photography (that existed before there was an "us") and quest to continue to develop new skills, we've discovered we make a good team.  His technical knowledge combined with my creative eye and directing skills is a perfect combination.

It has been a lot of fun and a blessing to us to be able to use photography to bless others.  As much as we've enjoyed these photo shoots for friends, I'm sure there will be more in the months to come! 

P.S. More NYC photos are on the way!  But, my sorting and editing got sidetracked by this fun project.  Coming up at the end of this week, I'll share a special Food for Friday post, featuring our favorite spots to get our eat on and the restaurants you shouldn't miss if you ever find yourself in the Big Apple!

3 comments:

shannon said...

Oh my gosh...I love these pics! You guys are really talented!! :)

Infarrantly Creative said...

My favorite is the second to last one. It is so sweet but has a little grunge to it at the same time.

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera are you using? do you use any photo editing software? your shots are amazing! :)

thanks,
beginner photograhper