Saturday, September 5, 2009

Target Steals and Deals

Target has some GREAT deals this week when you stack manufacturer's coupons with Target printable online coupons! I wanted to share some of the amazing steals and deals I got tonight because Saturday will be the last day for some of these sales!

I got all of these items for $6.94 after coupons! Several of them were free or almost free. Total Saved: $29.18! The cashier that checked me out said, "I need to go shopping with you!"

If you are interested in receiving an e-mail with the links to the online coupons I used and an explanation of which coupons to stack and the prices for each item after coupons, leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you an e-mail with the details so you can take advantage of the deals too!

11 comments:

Jenn @ A Simple Haven said...

ok, i want this info :) can you send it to jenn.discher@gmail.com ? thanks! Miss you!

Free Art Printables said...

Seriously!? Awesome!

June said...

Please send me this info. You really got some great bargains. Great job!
June
jawojnar@aol.com

Leah said...

me too! leahkgibson@gmail.com

Melissia said...

I would love to know how to save this much!

Thanks!
~Melissia

~Melissia said...

OOPS! Forgot my email!

mkuhn2@cinci.rr.com

Pam @ bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful said...

Please send me the info! Thanks so much! I used to do this at CVS, but we moved and no longer have a CVS nearby.
Thanks!!
stmchoir@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

Wow and I thought I was the diva of cheap! LOL Please send to slpwendy@yahoo.com!

Diane said...

what a deal!!! i would appreciate help in this area :)
jdeb@bresnan.net
thank you!

Kathy Wilcoxen said...

Wow I was shocked at your savings. I would love to know what you do and how you save money. I am a grocery game player and I have never saved that much. please send me the information. kath_ann_holman@hotmail.com
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! This is Kristin Hruska! I would LOVE to get your email on deals and steals from Target! Please send to: kristin.hruska@uscm.org
p.s. I LOVE your blog! So fun :)