Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sesame & Lilies

I am in love. While we were wandering around the downtown shops of Cannon Beach, Oregon, I found this shop tucked away behind the shops along the main street. I *adore* every last little thing about this fabulous shop! It had the perfect mix of elegant, vintage, chippy, European, and white with pops of color. I love the artful displays. I love the worn and well loved furniture and tables filled with little treasures. I love the shelves and shelves of colorful fabric, florals, and beautiful old china. I love the style and the coziness. It was all just so....me. I could have spent hours just taking it all in. I just had to take pictures so I could enjoy it all again when I got home. There was so much inspiration tucked into every nook of this shop.

If you ever find yourself on the Oregon Coast, in the little seaside town of Cannon Beach, you shouldn't miss this hidden gem!

No comments: