Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mystery Dinner Date

Dinner Detective Logo
Yes, it is April, and yes, I am writing about Valentine's Day!  I was beginning to show and thought it was noticeable enough in some of our photos that I didn't want to post about our Valentine's date until after we shared our pregnancy news.  I am finally getting around to sharing our night out with you!  We had a gift certificate to the Dinner Detectives Murder Mystery Dinner Show and we thought Valentine's Day would be a perfect time to enjoy it!

When we received our table assignment, we smiled at the table number we were assigned to:
Table 13
Us Dinner
I've wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner theater ever since I was in high school, but I've just never actually made it happen, so I was really looking forward to it.  Truman really likes figuring out clues and putting pieces of a puzzle together, so it was right up his alley too. 
Throughout the evening, scenes unfolded in the dining room and clues were collected and passed to the tables for review.
Action2
All of the clues were gathered on a "clue table" for further review as the guests worked to solve the mystery.
Clue Table
My handsome hubby worked hard to figure out whodunnit and he successfully solved the mystery!  I, on the other hand, had no idea who the murderer was until he explained his theory to me.  Figuring out mysteries, or movie plots for that matter, is not my forte!  But I enjoy myself trying.
Tru Studying Clue
We had a great time and it was a fun and unusual way to spend a night out together! 
Us Detectives
Us Murder Outline

No comments: