Thursday, January 28, 2010

Food For Friday Link: Swiss Stuffing Chicken

I have had a rough week.  I haven't been feeling well, so much of my time has been spent right here on this couch! 

If you stop by often, you know that Food For Friday usually includes a recipe and photos of the dish.  This week's recipe is going to be a little different! 

I tried Kelly Stamp's Swiss Stuffing Chicken for dinner this week and it was excellent.  I loved how easy it was!  It took me 5 minutes to get it ready to pop in the oven, and then I had an hour to do whatever I needed to while it baked.  It was delicious and had a complexity of flavor that seemed almost impossible with the simplicity of ingredients it required.  Truman and I were both fans and it is definitely going to be added to the regular rotation in our house!  Kelly posted the recipe and a photo on her blog, so I'm just going to link to her post this week.  If you haven't tried her Swiss Stuffing Chicken yet, you definitely need to put it on your menu! 

In her blog, Kelly said that she also froze this dish before her daughter was born, and it turned out great when baked.  I love to have homemade frozen meals on hand for nights that I'm too tired to cook, so I wanted to share that hint as well!

Thanks for the new recipe, Kelly!

I know I haven't posted any creative projects recently.  I shipped off some packages of crafty surprises on Monday, so just as soon as they arrive to their destinations, I have some fun projects to share with you!  I can't risk ruining the surprises, but I am excited to share them with you.  Check back in the next few days to see photos of what I've been working on lately!  I have several other projects in progress, so I should have a LOT of creative new posts in the coming weeks!

No comments: