Sunday, March 15, 2009

Divine Romance

Have you heard of Phil Wickham? His album, Singalong, has become one of my favorites for worship music this year. I particularly adore the song Divine Romance.



What I truly love is that Phil Wickham is offering his album for free to be downloaded from his website! He only asks that you sign up for his e-mail newsletter and then the mp3 file of Singalong will be sent to you.

(I received the download for the free album about 6 months ago, and I can assure you that you will not receive a bunch of junk mail as a result of signing up for the newsletter. I think that I have received 1 e-mail from Phil Wickham since I registered to receive the album, so if you are concerned about receiving a slew of e-mails from his site, know that you will not be bombarded with e-mails from the Phil Wickham site!)

http://philwickham.com/

I thought I would take this Sunday to let you in on some praise music I've been worshiping with. I have really enjoyed this album and I wanted to share it with you in case you hadn't heard of it! And, best of all, it's free to check it out!

No comments: