My friend Marisa tagged me last week for my very first tag. Here are seven random things about me:
1. I don't prefer carbonated beverages and dislike cola. I will only occasionally drink Sprite, if I'm nauseous.
2. My sheets have to be perfectly smooth and tucked in tight when I go to bed at night. If the sheets are wrinkly around my feet, I feel like it tickles my toes!
3. I love onion rings, but don’t like onions. I hate raw onions on a sandwich and pick the onions out from fajita platters. My family laughs at me when we go to Frisch’s because I often order a patty melt no onions & an order of onion rings.
4. I have a diamond shaped cataract in one eye.
5. I hate the sound of clipping fingernails & toenails. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me and just makes me cringe!
6. I hum a lot and often don't even realize when I am humming. As my husband pointed out when we were dating, I hum on my inhale breaths as well as when I am exhaling. I didn't even realize that wasn't normal!
7. I hate the single bathrooms in public places without stalls. I cringe every time I head to bathroom and find one. I end up double checking that the door is completely closed & the lock is properly engaged. If I hear the door knob jiggle, I get a nervous flitter in my stomach. I just hate the feeling that someone might possibly walk in on me!
I tag: Brook, Angela, Andrea, Emily, Carrie, Shannon, and Jen!